Immanuel's Childcare Center
Immanuel Lutheran Childcare Center, a ministry of the congregation, is committed to providing quality and affordable childcare in a Christian environment. We believe that children have been created by God to be special and unique in their own way. Growing children follow a basic sequence of development and develop at different rates. All children deserve respect and nurturing as they develop socially, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically. In a safe Christian atmosphere of acceptance and guidance your child can experiment, making mistakes and learn from them, discover, and find happiness that comes from working, playing, and sharing with others.
The children and staff at the childcare center are doing some wonderful things! Every day is a new learning experience in art, music math and reading along with Jesus time and many fun science experiments. The children ages 2 through 7 are always sharing God's love with everyone as they work and play together throughout the day from 6:30 to 6:00.
We are dedicated to the growth of the whole child.
- Our program provides a balance between free play and staff directed learning activities.
- Through staff facilitation and instruction your child will learn about Jesus, our Lord, and His plan for our lives.
- Under the guidance of a trained Christian Director and childcare staff your child will be encouraged to develop communication and listening skills through oral language experiences. literature, drama, and other group activities.
- Age Specific activities and play are carefully supervised by professional caregivers.
Our Childcare Program provides children with the opportunity and motivation to make choices that helps them to:
- Function independently
- Develop social skills through gentle, encouraged guidance
- Respect the needs and rights of others
- Adapt to routine and simple rules
- Become a responsible group member
- Build positive self-esteem