Immanuel Book Club
Have you read a book that you would like to share with others? Immanuel’s Book Clubdevotes alternate months to sharing books with the rest of the group. In the months indicated, bring a book (or even more than one) that you would like others to know about – and tell us about it.
Please join us at noon in the Conference Room the last Tuesday of the month. All are welcome.
- January 31 - Share a book
- February 28 - Gods & Kings, by Lynn Austin
- March 28 - Share a book
- April 25 - Come Rain or Come Shine, by Jan Karon
- May 30 - Share a book
- June 27 - Woman of Courage by Wanda E Brunstetter
- July 25 - Share a book
- August 29 - The Inn at Ocean's Edge by Colleen Coble
- September 26 - Share a book
- October 31 - Miracle at the Higher Grounds Cafe by Max Lucado
- November 28 - Share a book
- December 28 - No Meeting