At Immanuel, we are disciples who follow Jesus’ teachings.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
(Matthew 28:19-20 ESV)
At Immanuel, discipleship is accomplished by meeting in small groups, just like Jesus did with His "Twelve".
Small Group Discipleship will:
- Develop relationships
- Provide Biblical training for all of us.
- Equip each one of us to go and make other disciples.
To follow Jesus as a disciple we need to be trained through our head, heart, and hands.
This means to receive Biblical training and knowledge from the Scripture of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
This means to develop a relationship with people we will disciple, just like Jesus modeled to His twelve disciples.
After learning and being equipped about becoming a disciple from Jesus' teachings, we are to go and make other disciples.
May God bless you, and may the Holy Spirit speak to you as you consider joining a group to become a disciple at Immanuel.
Discipleship Group Schedule
If you are interested in joining one of our Discipleship Groups, please contact Pastor Schwieger or speak with one or our group leaders.
- Sunday Mornings: 9:15-10a (meets every week) and 11:30a-1p (meets 2nd & 4th Sunday)
- Sunday Evenings: 6-7:30p (meets 2nd & 4th Sunday)
- Monday Evening: 6:30-8p (meets 2nd & 4th Monday)
- Tuesday Evenings: 6:30-8p (meets 2nd & 4th Tuesday)